Monday, March 28, 2011

Insane in The Membrane

Wow baby. I have been struggling to get this thing up and running. I am a dinosaur so the whole settings thing and this and that melts my brain. I probably don't have it set up optimally yet but I will keep plugging away, learning little by little until I emerge as Numero Uno of all King Hell blogs.
All I really want to do is WRITE and get some feedback. Unload my brain, air it out and see if there is any interest in my twisted thoughts and perspective. Ain't got no interest yet and I don't know if it's because I haven't set the damn thing up right or if its because my words are garbage to the common man.
Not giving up. I'll love you if you'll love me. Basic human equation, which of course never works out, but the fun is in the trying, don't you think Pablo?
Ciao

No comments: