Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Too quiet

Oooooooooohhhhh it is quiet in here. There is an echo bouncing off the walls as I type. I am alone. Completely alone. This must be what it is like starting at the bottom. New blog. No followers. I ain't in here to get creative. I am in here to get rich. To get known. I must build a following so I can eventually deposit $13 million dollars in my bank account. There is an echo in there too. It is goddamn empty.

But my heart ain't empty. My soul ain't empty. My brain is only half empty. Half full? That's because I have killed many a brain cell. But I can still function. No time today. Work. Gotta work for a non-living.

Allman Brothers, baby. At The Beacon. This is a religion and I worship with great devotion.

OK gotta go sell booze to people who NEED it, people who need it, people who are entertaining, people who want to spice up dinner, people who want to unwind, people who want to get very, very drunk and dream about killing their boss. Interesting job.

Ciao

No comments: