Monday, March 14, 2011

What's shaking, baby

This is the dawn of a new day. New age. My first blog. I call it "my brain is oatmeal" because that is exactly true. My brain is so full of contradictions, information, misinformation, song lyrics, vulgarity, empty space, poetry, fear, confidence, love, sensitivity, self loathing and braggadocio that it is a miracle I can even walk. And when I get enough whiskey in me I can't even do that.

My goal here is to reveal my innermost thoughts. This could be dangerous for you. My thoughts are sick and twisted, loving and gentle, kind, angry, subtle, over the top, sensible, nonsensical, sometimes just plain silly. When your brain attempts to absorb the thoughts from mine, it is entirely possible that your head will explode. And that gets messy.

I'm a million different people from one day to the next. I always loved that lyric because its true. But I know I'm not alone. You are a little strange too, no?

Let's get to know each other, shall we?

No comments: